15 Trendy WordPress Themes Designed in Material Style
This WordPress themes showcase from TemplateMonster.com is a very special one. All of the themes are created in trendy Material Style.
The style was introduced by Google and aimed at creating a visual language for Internet users that combines the classic principles of good design with the innovation and current possibilities of technology and science.
The style goal is developing a single underlying system providing a unified experience across platforms and device sizes. Nowadays, mobile precepts are fundamental, but touch, voice, mouse, and keyboard are all ﬁrst-class input methods.
Material design principles
The word “material” is a metaphor. In fact, it is the unifying theory of a rationalized space and a system of motion. Material style is grounded in tactile reality. It is inspired by the study of paper and ink. Yet, this study is technologically advanced and open to any kind of imagination and even magic.
Surfaces and edges of the material style provide visual cues that are grounded in real life. The style uses familiar tactile attributes, which help the users quickly understand the affordances. However, the flexibility of the material style creates new affordances that supercede the ones, available in the physical world, without breaking the rules of physics.
Material style uses the fundamentals of light, surface, and movement. They define how objects move, interact, and exist in space and in relation to each other. Realistic lighting serves for showing seams, dividing space, and indicating moving parts.
The foundational elements of print-based design are typography, grids, space, scale, color, and use of imagery. They guide visual treatments. These elements are undoubtedly aesthetically appealing, but they do far more than just please the eye. For instance: they create hierarchy, meaning, and focus. Thorough color choices, edge-to-edge imagery, large-scale typography, and intentional white space create bold graphic interfaces that immerse the user in the experience.
Material style is about emphasis on user actions, which makes core functionality immediately apparent and provides waypoints for the user.
Animation plays an important part when we talk about material designs. The user is the prime mover: motion respects and reinforces him/her. Transformation of the whole design depends on primary user actions. They are inflection points that initiate motion.
The action in material designs takes place in a single environment. The objects are presented to the user without breaking the continuity of experience even as they transform and reorganize.
The motion in material style is meaningful and appropriate. It serves to focus attention and maintain continuity. Feedback is subtle yet clear. Transitions are efficient yet coherent.
Now, when we have discussed material style goals and principles, let’s talk about main features of the 15 material style WordPress themes gathered here.
- The designs are Responsive. That means that your website will adjust to any screen resolution of the device it is being viewed at. This leads to greater UX and enhanced SEO, because all users are headed to one and the same site.
- They are Cross Browser compatible as well. The feature provides excellent look and performance of your website in different browser versions and platforms. Do whatever changes to your website and be certain that it will be perfect all the same.
- The themes are powered by Cherry Framework, a simple, accurately crafted framework that offers you easy-to-install themes with solid Bootstrap options, numerous shortcodes and widgets, and a super-simple way to update the current design with Parent/Child theme possibilities.
- The themes are delivered to you Well Documented. WordPress themes powered by Cherry Framework have semantically awesome code that explains itself, but you can still have a quick look into neatly packed docs that cover and explain all bases for you.
- The themes are equipped with Multiple Theme Options. You can use non-standard options to change theme appearance and be unique with more than a hundred of applicable features included into a framework. Theme look can be adjusted easily: upgrade typography, logo, or navigation. Do the same intuitively with slider, blog pages, portfolio, and page footer. Every detail should delight your eye with a luxury style.
- You can also apply Custom Post Types & Post Formats. It is possible to use unique types of posts for various info like customers’ testimonials, team bio posts, company services description, and other posts you would like to highlight. Every page of your website can be different. All you need to do is just choose from a list of available post formats, individually designed to match various tastes and requirements.
Let us take a few more minutes of your valuable time and supply you with helpful links that may come in handy when you will start to work on your online presentation based on TemplateMonster’s themes designed in material style.
- TemplateMonster WordPress Video Tutorials
- WordPress Startup – Get to know the simple steps to take to set up your own WordPress website.
Please don’t forget to check out the free eBook on SEO foundations for small businesses at the end of this showcase.
Have an enjoyable browsing!
Monstroid WordPress Theme of the Highest Quality
Website Design Studio WordPress Template
Web Design Co WordPress Template
WP Theme for Web Design Company
Web Design Portfolio WP Template
Science Responsive WordPress Theme
Your Trip Responsive WordPress Theme
Educational WordPress Theme
Construction Multipurpose WP Theme
Party Time WP Template
Car Dealer WordPress Theme
Extreme Sports WordPress Theme
Home Remodelling WordPress Theme
Clean Corporate WordPress Theme
Renting WP Theme
SEO Foundations For Small Business Owners – Free eBook